Put aside your busy life and the stress of the world and make some time for you. At Reiki Fifi Wellness, we want to offer you an oasis where you can find peace, comfort, healing, and rejuvenation.
If you suffer from:
· Ongoing, chronic health complaints or pain.
· A sense of being disconnected from your emotional, mental, and physical balance.
· Slow or stalled mental or physical healing.
· Toxic overload.
· A weakened immune system.
· Poor or interrupted sleeping patterns.
· A need for spiritual or personal growth or support.
Then please, let us help with energy and sound healing sessions.
Fiona is the owner of the Reiki Fifi Wellness, located in NSW’s beautiful Central Coast.
She’s a mum, a keen sports woman, and an ongoing student who focuses on personal development strategies and therapies.
Her goal is to help people improve their relationships with themselves and their state of wellbeing through holistic, natural therapies.
Life can get busy and sometimes, you’re the last person to get relief or care.
We want to change that, with effective, gentle, balancing therapies that can help reduce stress, boost your immune system, and promote harmony and renewal in your life.
Here’s what we offer...
Energy healing can help to relieve pain and stress, promote faster and better healing, and encourage deeper relaxation.
It’s been shown to help with the symptoms of a range of disorders like arthritis, migraine, sciatica, insomnia, and asthma.
During your session, your therapist will channel universal life force energy into your body, making you feel relaxed, cleansed, and ready to face the world again.
Sound healing has been used for years to manage health complaints like indigestion, insomnia, and mental disturbances, as well as to relieve stress and bring about specific mental states.
Sound healing surrounds you with a profound sense of peace and tranquility while clearing away stress and tension.
When you make a booking for an energy and sound healing session, it’s important that you arrive in the right frame of mind so you can get the most from the experience.
Here’s what to do before your appointment:
· Drink plenty of water before and after your session to promote better detoxification.
· Don’t eat a heavy meal before your sessions, as they’re best on an empty stomach.
· Wear warm, comfortable clothing that you can easily move in.
· Make sure that you arrive early for your appointment, so you have time to relax and get into the right frame of mind.
· Practice mindfulness and try to focus on your intentions before and during the session.
And afterwards, take some time for yourself to relax, eat a light meal, and get plenty of sleep.